Facilitated by Shelley Rosenberg, Nancy Coyne, MD and Debbie Draves, Eponaquest Instructors
Hosted by: Leaves and Lizards Arenal Volcano Cabin Retreat, Costa Rica
Join Us in beautiful Costa Rica! Renew-Re-energize-Refresh-Find yourself
Eponaquest workshops provide tools to find balance, regain strength, renew spirit, and rediscover personal power.
Access Your Authentic Self and Build personal power in a tropical paradise.
- practise listening to your intuition
- discover where your intuition lives
- find the connection between authentic self and your moral compass
- Get comfortable with your personal power
- Grow confidence and be conscious about choosing your life’s direction
- Set healthy boundaries
- Develop creative methods to manifest your dreams and intentions.
Through the way of the horse we learn how to manifest our dreams and live life to the fullest.
Leaves and Lizards Retreat Spa
- The horses: The Costa Rican horses, known as Criollo, are a combination of Spanish horses and the Peruvian Stepping Horse. This magical combination has created horses with a smooth, comfortable gait. The spirit of the Costa Rican horses will touch your soul. They are fearless, sure footed, hardworking and extremely versatile. The horses at Leaves and lizards are cared for and trained using natural horsemanship techniques. We offer a variety of horses to choose from-from the high spirited Criollos to low key Quarter horses. The riding style is Western.
- The Riding:Riding will include various terrain:open pastures, rain forests, river crossings, spectacular volcano views, along with the experience of tropical flora, fauna and hospitality. Swim with your horse in a tropical river and waterfall. No riding experience is necessary.
- Spa Services:You will meet with a professional masseuse who will do an assessment and recommend the best treatments for you. We offer therapeutic massage, deep tissue, hot rock, paraffin treatments, volcanic mud wraps, reflexology, chakra balancing. Your package includes consultation and 6 hours of spa services during your stay.
- Nutrition: You will enjoy farm fresh foods. We offer low carb, vegetarian, gluten free, vegan or general meal options. We produce our own eggs,chickens, mild products and many fruits and vegetables. The water is safe to drink.
- Guide Service:Horseback trips will be professionally guided by a bilingual naturalist guide. Spot monkeys, birds, sloths and learn about the flora and fauna of Costa Rica.